How easy is this? I had no idea.. I will never buy Granola again. I measure my nuts and seeds by a handful, up to you if you want more or less of them. You can use any of your favourite nuts for this, good to switch it up. Serve it with Coconut Yogurt, Fresh Fruit or Nut Milk.
Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix together, Spread it all on to a baking tray with baking paper and bake for 20 mins on a 200C (pre heated). It's that easy!
- Organic Coconut Oil - 2tbs Melted
- Organic Maple Syrup - 1/4 Cup
- Quinoa Flakes - 1.5 Cups
- Coconut Flakes/Chips - Handful
- Pumpkin and Sunflower Seeds - Handful of each
- Macadamias - Handful for all nuts
- Sliced Almonds