- 2/3 cup Pecans
- 1 cup Shredded coconut
- 1/8 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 6 soft medjool dates, pitted and chopped
- 4 cups Raw Cashews (soaked at least 4 hours, but preferably soaked overnight)
- 1 cup of Shredded Coconut (optional)
- 1 cup of C Coconut Water
- 5 Tbsp of Raw Cocoa
- 3 Tbsp raw Coconut Nectar
- Chia Seeds (Optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1/2 cup plus 1 Tbsp coconut oil (warmed to liquid)
- 2 Cups of Raspberries (fresh or frozen)
Grease a six inch spring form pan with Coconut Oil. Put Pecans, Shredded Coconut, salt and Dates into a food processor and mix until it forms together, put it into greased pan and flatten out into the base. Leave on side for 1 hour.
Put soaked Cashews into food processor with all the other ingredients, do not put Coconut Oil and Raspberries in. After mixture is creamy and blended together, slowly add the coconut oil as a liquid. Then separate the mixture, putting half on top of the pecan base and leave the other in processor, add the Raspberries and mix it all up.
Then pour it all over the the Cocoa layer, smooth it over, cover it up and put in freezer to cool for at least 2 hours.
Take out to serve, leave for 30 mins to defrost and eat.. IF there is any left then put in fridge for later.